C++ Software Developer
March 20, 2020
High Tech Genesis is looking for a senior C++ software developer for implementing the security algorithms and that will be part of a high caliber multi-disciplinary team and will help the team in delivering the solution with the highest quality.
As part of your responsibilities you will work as part of the multi-disciplinary scrum team of architects, developers and quality assurance, in delivering the solutions and participate in the Agile software development life cycle, including in participating in the planning, reviews and other scrum relevant meetings.
- Product Development Experience (as opposed to tool development)
- Excellent Linux Skills
- 5+ years experience with C++.
- Proficiency in designing and developing algorithmic software in processing power and memory constrained environments.
- Skilled in implementing algorithmic event processing centric software, for example for data switching, voice processing, image processing or ideally security event processing.
Nice to have:
- Fluent in the French language is an asset
- Strong programming experience with the Lua
- Comfortable in writing high level programming languages such as Java and Python.
- Understanding of IT Security
- Experience and knowledge in web application security.
- Hands on experience with Docker.
To be legally entitled to work in Canada , you are required to meet one of the following conditions:
1. Canadian Citizenship 2. Permanent Residency 3. Valid Work Permit
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ NOTE: We are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.