Looking to hire a full-time Cook for a busy restaurant. This is a permanent position.
Cook Job in Canada Summary:
- Cooking, preparing, portioning and serving food
- Preparing ingredients to be used in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, and cutting meat, etc.)
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries for management as requested
- Maintain records of stock, sales and wastage
- Ensure clean and safe work environment
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May plan menus
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications for Cook Job in Canada:
- Completion of secondary school
- Minimum 1-year work experience as a cook
- Experience in dealing directly with customers
- Communication Skills in English
- A true passion and drive to create incredible tasting artwork – imaginative, distinctive, and bold.
- Ability to work quickly and handle high volumes
- Food safe certified
- Physically demanding job ability to lift weights, repetitive tasks, standing or extended periods, bending, stooping, etc.
- Flexible, reliable, dependable, team player.
Compensation to be based on experience.
Address of Employment:
281 Pictou Road, Truro, NS B2N 2S7
Qualified candidates should forward their resume and covering letter in confidence to:
- Attention: George Jbeili
- Email: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ NOTE: We are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.