Are you looking for supermarkets Jobs in Canada?
At Metro, we are growing every day, and hope that you’ll pursue a career with us!
At Metro, our strong and dedicated team strives to deliver: quality and freshness of products, expert in-store personnel, a positive shopping experience, and competitive prices. Our success is attributed to our team’s drive and enthusiasm, making them responsible for our continued growth.
Metro is dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Supermarket Job Positions available:
- DELI CLERKS
- BAKERY CLERKS
- SEAFOOD CLERKS
- GROCERY CLERKS
- MEAT CLERKS
- PRODUCE CLERKS
- CUT FRUIT CLERKS
- FLORAL DESIGNERS
- Trolley Boy
- Cleaner etc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Operate cash register;
- Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments;
- Scan items;
- Receive payment for goods or services;
- Stock shelves and clean counter area;
- Greet customers;
- Wrap or place merchandise in bags;
- Weigh produce and bulk foods;
- Provide customer service;
- Monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication
What can we offer you?
- $14.00 per hour with incremental increases according to the collective agreement
- Shift premium available for night shifts (based on position)
- Paid orientation and training
- A variety of shifts including daytime, afternoons, nights, and weekends
- Up to 24 hours per week
- A fast-paced customer-focused environment
- An active work life
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.