Call Centre Agent
February 10, 2020
Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. (Pacrim) is a privately-owned hotel management and development company. Pacrim owns and manages 17 full-service hotels across Canada, 10 operating in the Atlantic provinces. Pacrim is an industry leader in the Atlantic Canada hospitality sector to identify, develop and build strategic products and services targeting the fast-growing in-bound Asian tourism market.
Advertised Until: February 7, 2020
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explain, sale, and market travel agency services and accommodations offered, provide detailed information on clients’ accounts and payment history, and manage/receive payments from clients.
- Generate customer interest in the services or products offered by the company.
- Act as representatives for the travel agency and provide customer service, in person or on the phone.
- Handle enquiries from customers and investigate complaints regarding the establishment’s services and policies; arrange for refunds and/or credits; receive account payments.
- Make in-bound and out-bound calls to promote travel agency services and accommodations, respond to enquiries, complaints, and resolve and investigate customer service issues and account disputes.
- Provide personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers.
- Ensure feedback from the customer to further improve customer services.
- Manage and update customer databases with the status of each customer.
- Notifies supervisor of any outstanding issues which require management involvement.
- University degree or College diploma preferred.
- Foreign language skills an asset.
- Minimum 1year experience in a customer service position
- Computer experience with Opera system is preferred
- Must possess a passion for customer service.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Must be able to work shift work, including overnight shifts.
- Must be reliable, conscientious and with good integrity.
Submit applications online to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quote Job Reference: E2
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide.
⚠️ NOTE: We are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.