Job Details : Cargo Agent Jobs In Australia
- Check import/export documentation to determine cargo contents, and classify goods into different fee or tariff groups, using a tariff coding system.
- Contact vendors and/or claims adjustment departments in order to resolve problems with shipments, or contact service depots to arrange for repairs.
- Determine method of shipment, and prepare bills of lading, invoices, and other shipping documents.
- Direct delivery trucks to shipping doors or designated marshalling areas, and help load and unload goods safely.
- Direct or participate in cargo loading in order to ensure completeness of load and even distribution of weight.
Basic Requirements :
- Education Requirement = Any level ( Preferable : School / High School Level)
- As per Labour Law, Candidates must be minimum 18 years and less than 48 years.
- Candidates must be physically / mentally healthy. There will be a health checkup before immigration.
- Should have clear background. (Must not have involved in any criminal activities)
- Candidates must be able to read, write & speak Basic English language.
Salary Details & other allowances : Excellent Salary Package + Overtime + other allowances provided by company. Company may provide accommodation and food facility. (Overtime depends on work loads)
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide. We purely Monetize our Website Via Google Adsense.
⚠️ NOTE: we are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.