Are you looking for Driving Jobs in Canada? Increase your chance of being selected to start work after the COVID19 Lockdown, Hurry Now and Submit your Application.
Need something to fill up your free time and earn a little extra money? Do you enjoy the freedom of the open road? Do you need a more flexible schedule? Would you like to have an opportunity to advance with a company? Want an exciting job for retirement? Can we count on you? Are you safe enough? Want to take on the challenge of keeping people safe? Could you be the driver we are looking for?
Information On Driving Job Vacancies In Canada
Kitimat, BC is currently looking for a Class 1 Driver to join the team! The successful candidates will be responsible for safely driving and operating various units to support production work.
- Starting pay .46 cpm
Average $1,150 per week / $60,000 per year
Stop, layover, breakdown and detention pay
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Safely drives and operates Dump and Vacuum truck units.
- Driving vehicles in a safe manner
- Provide excellent customer service
- Report to work at the designated need time and location
- Report any defects, mechanical problems, or missing items to your Branch Manager
- Perform a vehicle inspection
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding PTI’s business secrets
- Abide by all Company policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Past professional driving experience are preferred but not required
- Minimum Class 1 license with air breaks and a clean 5- year MVR.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience driving and operating a Dump and/or Vacuum truck.
- Must be able to read, write, and converse in English
- Must be able to use a GPS/Technology System, read and understand roadmaps
- Ability to lift and pull up to 15 pounds
- Must be able to climb in and out of the vehicle
- Must be able to bend to inspect the undercarriage of a vehicle and tires
- Must be able to manually open and close all doors and hatches on the vehicle
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening, a 3 year Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check, background check, and driving performance test
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.