Fruit Farm Labourer Jobs in Canada:
Many agricultural fruit farms are hiring fruit farm labours in Canada. Government of Canada is applying many rules and regulation for the farma workers like fruit picker, fruit packer, farm worker, labout etc under SAWP.
Some of the companies are providing freed lodging wich can deduct the labourer’s VISA cost. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Job Details: Fruit Farm Labourer Jobs in Canada
Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S1J0
Salary: $14HOUR hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Terms of employment: Term or contract, Full time
Job Requirements for Fruit Farm Worker in Canada:
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills: Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops; Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment; Harvest crops
- Specific Skills – Field Crops, Hand harvesting vegetables, Equipment and Machinery Experience, Tractor; Loader; Lift truck; Fruit harvester; Farm truck
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors; At heights; Hot
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Ability to distinguish between colours; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
How to Apply for Job?
Interested and applicable candidates may apply for the post through email: email@example.com
Important notice: This job posting in Canada has been provided directly by the company or employer through the job posting system.
The Government of Canada has taken extra procedure to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.