ALDI is one of America’s favorite grocers. The company have grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it’s in customer service or our exceptional products, the company owe our success to the efficiencies they create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Average Hours: 32-40 hours/week
- Starting Wage: $12.70/hour plus a pay increase within the first year of employment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards.
- Identifies and rectifies hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance to provide a safe environment.
- Assists management in achieving payroll and total loss goals.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Provides feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales.
- Participates in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Complies with all established company policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs within ALDI ACTS Competencies as outlined below.
ALDI ACTS Competencies:
- Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative working environment with peers and managers.
- Drives for Success: Delivers excellent performance by proactively taking concrete actions that adhere to ALDI policies and procedures, and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve results.
- Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand customer needs and makes an effort to satisfy them in order to create a pleasant shopping experience.
- Models ALDI Image: Presents self in a professional way in both typical and challenging situations which promotes a positive ALDI experience for customers and co-workers.
- Plans and Prioritizes: Makes decisions, sets priorities and organizes information while thinking about the pros and cons of possible outcomes and maintaining compliance with ALDI standards.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Meets any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving.
- Ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, carry, and walk about the store.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
- Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide.
⚠️ NOTE: we are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.