While Dubai’s private sector is the most popular option for expatriates, the public or government sector in Dubai is also a popular choice due to better working hours and compensation.
There are plenty of government jobs in Dubai available for qualified applicants. Job seekers can widen their search among government agencies such as Dubai Culture, Dubai Women Establishment, Dubai Customs, and more.
There are several government jobs in Dubai available for expats in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Salary Range in Dubai
Government Relations Officers in Dubai can expect a minimum tax-free salary of 5,000 AED ($ 1,361).
Dubai is famous for its tax-free salary. This, along with other perks such as airfare, accommodation, health insurance, and training opportunities, make Dubai an attractive city to work in for government professionals.
Develop, implement and manage international and government affairs activities and positions on a global level, as they relate to the operations of the Emirates Group. Initiate and support all departmental stakeholder engagement, and the development and execution of messaging.
Prepare comprehensive analysis, case studies, presentations, articles, policy documents and official responses to promote Emirates’ international and government affairs interests.
- Monitor, source and analyse intelligence and news regarding political, industry and regulatory developments that impact on Emirates’ commercial and aeropolitical interests.
- Develop Emirates’ policy positions and prepare instructive fact-based arguments, commentary and rebuttals for advocacy documents.
- Organise and participate in stakeholder meetings/visits globally as well as within Emirates Group Headquarters or Dubai, and produce appropriate materials for them.
- Manage departmental projects, initiatives and administrative requirements including event and hospitality management, publication of the quarterly public affairs journal ‘Open Sky’ and economic impact studies.
- Ability to produce high-level reports and research.
- Demonstrable creativity in the field of statistics, modelling and data analysis.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrable influencing skills.
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a subject related to business, international affairs, communications or politics.
- 5+ years’ experience of working in government relations, ministerial office, public affairs or airline environment.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Latest Job Openings & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.