Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai is on Sheikh Zayed Road, facing Dubai International Financial Center and close to the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center. The hotel is 22 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport and directly accessible to the Emirates Towers Metro Station.
The 65 storey tower offers 401 modern and spacious rooms and suites, with views of Dubai overlooking Sheikh Zayed Road, Zabeel Palace and Jumeirah Beach from 26th till 61st floor. The hotel’s four restaurants and café serve a variety of cuisines from International to Arabic specialties.
Other facilities include the Club Lounge, Business Center, Health Club and Spa. The infinity swimming pool gives views of Jumeirah Beach and the Arabian Sea.
Key Job Responsibilities:
As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for the cleanliness of Guest rooms and public areas as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to Hotel policies and procedures.
- Receive work assignment, keys and supplies from the supervisor and sign the key log book accurately
- Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
- Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets
- Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal
- Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies
- Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary
- Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times
- Inform valet service to collect guest’s clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing services
- Previous housekeeping experience required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, Our Jobs Information Portal & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Disclaimer: We are not taking any dollar from Job Seekers to getting Jobs Worldwide.
⚠️ NOTE: We are not recruiters, instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.