As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second.
The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
This position is responsible for leading business development activities for Visa issuer based products and services and to drive innovation adoption and growth across a key issuer processing partner.
This person will liaise with other Visa team members to provide operational and technical support across the business. The result of these efforts will be increasing strategic value to the client, growing client and Visa revenue, and strengthening executive relationships through identifying and implementing strategic growth opportunities.
Telecommuter in Florida.
As the Account Executive for Processor Partnerships you will:
- Manage key issuer processor partner relationships and business development activities.
- Deliver on specific and aggressive client account plans focused on Visa processing products and services, including traditional products, emerging digital solutions, white-labeled services, and/or open platform extensions to processors
- Become the voice of the partner to Visa executive management and internal constituents that are responsible for building appropriate products and services to sell to financial institution clients through external issuer processing partners
- Coordinate all initiative-related sales activities with the Global Head of Processor Partnership and Visa’s Global Head of Processing.
- Monitor marketplace trends to influence our processing strategies and advance new opportunities
- Identify strategic opportunities through a strong understanding of clients’ businesses, including payment processing strategies aligned with Visa’s overall strategy
- Build and deepen relationships/partnerships with processor executives
- Proactively identify and solve complex problems that impact management, relationship and direction of the business
- Manage pricing strategies to win business while preserving Visa revenue requirements
- Prepare proposals, RFP’s, and negotiate contractual relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously review client and market landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches that ensure partner business objectives are met while growing the Visa business
- Participate on relevant cross-functional teams (internal / external) that include representation from Product, Technology, Corporate Strategy, Digital Innovation, Operations, Marketing, Risk and Market Research groups
• 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
• 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
• 10 years business development experience with related processing sales and relationship management experience in the payments industry; issuer/acquirer processing experience/functional processing understanding is critical.
• Demonstrated track record of providing guidance and influence across multiple levels within a client organization, including senior executive management
• Background in planning, managing and closing complex sales efforts
• Ability to implement strategic initiatives, including market sales plans, policies, and operational decisions
• Proven technical/operational project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels, including senior management
• Excellent strategic thinking and analysis skills and a proven track record of creating solutions that increase revenue
• Ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and cross-functional relationships
• Proven ability negotiating business agreements and ability to enhance existing and develop new business partnerships
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position, in future, may be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.