RAPID BUILDING INSPECTIONS
Part of the Deep Blue Company group, Rapid Building Inspections (RBI) is Australia’s fastest growing building and pest inspection provider. Servicing QLD, NSW, VIC, TAS, SA and WA, our dedicated team conduct building, pest, dilapidation, depreciation, construction stage inspections and drug residue testing for residential homeowners, buyers and sellers.
Due to continuous growth, we’re seeking an Administration Officer to support our leadership team, working approx. 12 hours a week on a Casual or Part-Time basis, based out of our Maroochydore office.
What your day-to-day will look like
You’ll be working closely with our senior leaders and will take responsibility for an array of tasks including:
- arranging delivery of equipment and uniforms to new starters
- organising mass mailouts/mail merges of inspection notifications
- communicating with our systems providers for changes required and following these up to ensure they are completed within desired timeframes
- maintaining the asset register, distribution lists, SharePoint intranet page, ordering and replenishing stock
- conducting license searches on inspectors and maintaining contractor insurance, license and qualifications register
- booking travel requirements and Employee Payroll preparation for sign off by Director
- general admin – taking meeting minutes/notes, perparation of reports and presentations
- preparing standard Employee/Contractor Contracts, gathering of all required documentation and assisting inspectors with general day-to-day queries.
Your experience and skills
We are seeking someone who can complement our team in being collaborative and always supportive of each other, working in a genuinely caring and fun environment. Additionally, you will:
- have experience in a similar admin role bringing an analytical and practicality focus to the team
- have an understanding of MS Office applications, with word processing and report writing skills
- be a great communicator that can build rapport with an Australia wide team
- have the technical capacity to learn and operate a CRM and other applications
- be passionate about delivering great team member experiences and have a desire to play a key role in supporting exponential growth in the organization.
What’s the offer and opportunity?
This is a great new opportunity for a true admin all-rounder. We will support you with flexible hours to work either 2 or 3 days for approx 12 hours a week, with a view to working more hours in the new year. Our team will train you to bring you up to speed quickly on our systems and processes. Paying award rates, you’ll have a choice for either a Casual or Part-time employment option.
Like what you’ve read so far? If you have a good sense of humour with a fun, friendly and caring attitude; then join our awesome Sunshine Coast office team! Please apply urgently, noting your availability and choice of employment option, as we are keen to fill this position quickly.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.