New Zealand Government
These agents get a finder’s fee from the employer when they successfully place someone in a job.
The careers.govt.nz website has a comprehensive list of recruitment companies and specialist job vacancy websites.
You might want to register with more than one recruitment agent. That is generally fine, but do not overdo it. Being put forward for the same job by more than one recruitment agent makes you – and the agent – look unprofessional.
The New Zealand employment market is small, so it is especially important to keep track of who you have contacted about jobs and when. Apply for Jobs in NewZealand below.
Browse Jobs (661 vacancies)
- Accounting & finance (12)
- Administration (140)
- Arts & Sport (0)
- Boards and Governance (2)
- Chief executives & general man… (6)
- Collections Management (0)
- Communications, media, & marke… (12)
- Community Services (62)
- Curatorial (0)
- Customer services (15)
- Data analytics (17)
- Defence, corrections & security (7)
- Education (29)
- Facilities/Asset Management (3)
- Funds Development/Sponsorship (0)
- Graduate (4)
- Health (60)
- Hospitality & Tourism (1)
- Human resources, recruitment &… (23)
- IT & computing (28)
- Information / Records Manageme… (8)
- Intelligence (4)
- Internship (9)
- Legal & courts (20)
- Managers (26)
- Other (13)
- Police & emergency services (0)
- Policy & analysis (58)
- Primary industry, trade & manu… (1)
- Product Development/Exhibitions (1)
- Project managers (15)
- Project/Procurement/Risk Assur… (12)
- Publishing (1)
- Sales & Retail (1)
- Science and Environment (41)
- Security Services (13)
- Social, welfare & community (13)
- Transport & Logistics (1)
- Visitor Services (0)
- Workplace Health and Safety (3)
Maybe there are available positions that are comparable to your educational background and work experience.
⚠️ NOTE: Once you click on the Apply Now Button you will be directed to the career page of concerned job provider, We & Facebook is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.
⚠️ Be careful – Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious email us.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.govt.nz.