Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means “the flow of water without borders” and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
We are looking for a competent Assistant Security Manager to organize and oversee all security operations reporting to Security Manager of our Hotel. Security personnel will be under your command while you develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards.
As Assistant Security Manager, you will have to demonstrate excellent surveillance and emergency response skills. You will need a strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety. Since you will have a number of people under your responsibility, you must also exhibit leadership skills.
The goal is to create and preserve an environment where guest, employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
- Certified in Security and Safety Management
- Has experience in managing firefighting equipment, sprinkler systems, smoke detectors and knowledge of occupational health and safety.
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Five years’ operating experience in a hotel Security department including but not limited in handling various emergencies and issues that can arise in relation to hotel security, and is able to advise management on all security matters.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.