ASSIST OFFICE SUPPORT SERVICES LLC
ASSIST Office Support Services LLC, a Virtual Assistant Company provides administrative, technical, and call center support to businesses in need to increase production and profits.
We are looking for talented go-getters who are committed to our values of excellence and uncompromising quality. We’re currently looking to fill a variety of roles, so check out the openings below to see if there’s the right fit for you.
We are in need of a Bookkeeping Intern to assist us with various projects.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos, and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Support marketing team at live and online events
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks online.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Interpersonal skills: must understand the importance of good communication, be level-headed, be able to work under pressure, and prioritize effectively.
- Available to work at least 1-5 hours per week (may require additional hours) flexible around your schedule
- May be able to receive college credit.
- This internship has a minimum stipend compensation of $500 upon completion.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.