OpenBet leads the online sports betting industry with cutting-edge software and technologies that put the player first. Our solutions are used by some of the most successful operators, including Singapore Pools and global players like William Hill, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, Betfair and SkyBet.
Our world-leading OpenSports product portfolio processes a huge proportion of online bets in regulated markets, on a system that offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability.
With offices in Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, UK, and Greece and partners and customers worldwide OpenBet provides a compelling product suite that ensures the very best and most flexible solution. We are passionate about the work we do and have built a reputation on the high quality of our software, our delivery and client satisfaction.
Want to be part of our story?
OpenBet is looking for a hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager to work on the next generation of online sports betting and gaming platforms. Our world-leading sportsbook products process over 70% of all regulated sports bets, on a system that offers unparalleled levels of performance and scalability.
Our APAC customer teams ensure that our regional clients, including Singapore Pools, Sportsbet and TAB New Zealand, get the support and ongoing development that keeps their capability at the leading edge of sports betting products.
As a Business Analyst/Project Manager with the OpenBet Team, you’ll have exposure to these systems, as well as extensive training and mentoring as you take our products and your career to the next level.
- The domain expert to answer questions from the customer and development team swiftly and decisively
- Define and write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for projects delivered via Agile an Waterfall methodologies
- Ensure there is an ongoing pipeline of development-ready stories to provide consistent value-generating work to development teams
- Co-ordinate the user acceptance testing process alongside development team and customer team
- Understands the needs of the developers, delivery teams and customers and builds good working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Leading workshops between OpenBet and customer teams to better define and understand development work
The candidate must have
- Ideally 3-5 years experience in a software development business taking on Business Analysis and Project Management roles
- Experience in analysis and high level design of software systems, ideally in a regulated domain (e.g. Finance, Insurance, Healthcare)
- Experience delivering software projects to external customers and working with external customer stakeholders
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a technology domain
- Degree level education
- Excellent command of English language (written & verbal) and experience working with business customers and partners
It will also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Experience working with payment systems or e-commerce systems
- Ability to think big and small, comfortable whiteboarding a new experience and optimising existing features
- Basic understanding of sports betting & lottery products
Alongside our market leading benefits; dynamic & vibrant working culture and talented team members – we can offer you:
- We love internal progression! This role will offer a very exciting path to get involved in our future development projects.
- New skills and a completely different, fresh approach to development
- Guidance and development to progress quickly and enhance your career.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.