Locus Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing eCommerce order fulfillment optimization space. Our solution helps warehouse owners attain 2-3X efficiency over cart-picking operations by empowering pickers to work collaboratively with our robots while integrating with the operator’s Warehouse Management System and using and optimizing existing facility infrastructure. This is an opportunity to be join a very smart team deploying cutting-edge technology to address real-world logistics challenges for major global brands.
Locus Robotics is looking for proven sales professional to join our fast-growing team and build upon our market success and momentum. You will focus on the expansion of our European business activities by generating new customer contacts.
The successful candidate will be a proven consultative sales professional with a particular strength for selling enterprise Warehouse Automation /Ecommerce solutions into large, complex accounts.
Most of all, you’ll be selling an innovative, peak-proven pick process optimization solution for fulfillment operations!
- Deliver Locus Robotics unique value proposition to European prospects.
- Manage a full-cycle sales process and consistently deliver against quarterly quota
- Maintain and grow a pipeline of opportunities across multiple market segments.
- Achieve specific sales targets for new and follow-on opportunities.
- Understand the complex and varied needs of the customer and present compelling ROI based customer proposals.
- Be the voice of the customer to the Locus organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Supply Chain/Logistics, Engineering or related degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 + years of experience strategically selling in one or more of the following market segments – eCommerce, Retail, 3PL, Healthcare, Industrial Automation and/or General Warehouse Automation is required.
- Demonstrated success selling innovative, complex solutions combining hardware, software and services.
- Deep working knowledge of warehouse operations or WMS systems is a must.
- Demonstrated success selling innovative, complex Warehouse/Supply Chain solutions combining hardware, software and services.
- Proven new business development skills with proven quota attainment record
- High-energy, self-starting individual who has proven sales success and will thrive in a team environment
- Excellent technical understanding of software and robotic solutions
- Confidence and experience to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to sell to multiple stakeholders.
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with all levels of professional
Locus Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.