Blue River Partners, LLC is the preeminent outsourced service provider to the alternative asset management industry. We provide innovative back-office solutions to asset managers across the full spectrum of structures, strategies and asset classes.
Opportunity: A fast-growing boutique financial service consulting firm seeks an experienced professional with a can-do spirit and a relentless drive to succeed for their team. This position provides opportunities for the development of high levels of expertise and independent work.
The position allows for creative thinking of new ideas, systems, or plans, and innovative problem solving. Employees seeking to gain industry experience from a wide range of client exposure, take ownership of projects and tasks, work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment will excel in this role.
Key Components: The Client Account Associate will be instrumental in onboarding all new clients and working with other cross-functional teams to ensure that each project is appropriately staffed. From the completion of the sale to the final execution, this person will ensure a smooth client experience by preparing all materials needed for onboarding and communication with each team involved. Utilizing staffing metrics and data, each project will be sourced appropriately by the Associate to ensure workload distribution is appropriate.
• Prepare all on boarding materials, this will include agendas, contact lists and request lists etc.
• Work in step with the Project Manager to ensure all onboardings are completed
• Coordinate calls, meetings and on-site visits as necessary
• Complete additional special projects as needed
Successful candidates will have many, if not all, of the attributes below:
• A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Proficiency in all Microsoft office products
• Detail and task oriented
• Strong ability to follow through and review information for accuracy
• CRM Experience a plus
• Strong Excel experience preferred
• Experience writing/reviewing sales proposals and/or business documents
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility to multi-task and to perform a wide range of activities while being self-directed, self-motivated, and self-managed, even when operating outside of core focus
• Team player with a relationship focused personality and outstanding interpersonal skills
• Collaborative team player and strong desire to achieve results while respecting the company’s core values framework
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.