TWIN CITY STAFFING
Twin City Staffing is hiring a skilled CNC Machinist for an expanding manufacturer in Albertville. This CNC Machinist position is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team and work in a climate-controlled shop.
Pay: $22 – 33+/hr.
- 7% Shift differential for 2nd Shift
- 15% Shift Differential for weekends
Benefits of the CNC Mill Machinist available upon hire:
- Profit-sharing plan
- Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Employee wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Educational opportunities and reimbursement
Job duties of the CNC Machinist:
- Make offsets and edits using G&M coding
- Inspect using micrometer, caliper, height, and thread gauges
- Perform CNC Mill operation
Qualifications of the CNC Mill Machinist:
- CNC Machinist will have 2+ years experience in CNC Mill operation
- Experience making offsets and edits using G&M coding
- CAM / CAD experience is a plus but not required
- CNC machining schooling or tool and die machining schooling is helpful not required
- 2 years of relevant shop experience or education
Contact Charlie at 320-318-1511 to learn more about this CNC Mill Machinist position.
EOE: Twin City Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.