*** This role will be based out of our PHOENIX, AZ office. ***
Get to know Us:
BlueOptima’s technology – the fruit of 10 years’ R&D – exists to fulfill the lack of dependable software development metrics. We’re disrupting the norm with a revolutionary approach that solves what was considered unsolvable by providing smarter and more streamlined global software development. Founded in 2006, BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company with six global locations, and a new US HQ in Phoenix.
We believe in a culture rooted in collaboration, growth, and mobility. BlueOptima is a unit of tenacious, ambitious and hungry individuals who work hard, play hard, and are committed to making an impact. We are looking for new joiners who are excited to nurture an inclusive environment and who will add to our incredible culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and internationally-minded people with an interest in technology, who are able to build strong relationships with our enterprise clients and who can excel in a fast-changing organisation. Prior enterprise account management and/or technical experience is highly desirable.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively engage senior and C-level leadership, presenting our data on how to improve their software development processes.
- Collaborate with our clients to optimise performance then generate use case collateral to educate and influence the full client base
- Solve clients operational challenges whilst keeping strategic goals in mind
- Provide training as a product expert, at client sites and remotely, to ensure active usage of the product and reporting
- Use BlueOptima’s reporting suite, and MS Excel and Powerpoint, to provide engaging insights
- Nurture existing enterprise clients for high retention and renewal, whilst identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Take a data-driven approach to customer usage and satisfaction using various KPIs and Metrics
- Ownership of multiple clients, maintaining your activities within our CRM
- Excel at solving clients’ issues, requiring in-depth understanding of the product
- Coordinate commercial and legal documents with clients
Qualifications and Skills
You will preferably have experience (1 year) in a B2E or B2B environment and ideally in SaaS SMBs or start-ups. Bachelors and/or Master’s degree, for those without prior work experience, STEM or analytical discipline would be beneficial.
- Goal-driven attitude to tackle big problems and deliver solutions for great customer experience in an enterprise setting
- Aptitude and desire to become a subject matter expert in a technology field, with outstanding relationship building skills
- Mature communication and interpersonal skills to deliver executive presentations in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
- Good self-management and organisation to balance time across multiple clients
- Drive and motivation to succeed in a high growth environment with opportunities to expand your skills
What we’ll offer in return
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- International team with informal and motivated culture.
- Opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company’s success.
- Annual company wide retreats to destinations such as Cancun and Bali
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment.
- Free snacks and drinks in our modern Galvanize office.
$50K Base + $15K 1st year OTE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.