Do you want to be part of a Global Private Equity Administrator who provides outsourced Administration services for PE, Real Estate, Depository and Cmpliance with Assets under Administration in the excess of $650Billion? If so, please read on!
With offices across 23 jurisdictions including New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Cayman, BVI, Belfast, Dublin, Guernsey, Jersey, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Cyprus, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and Manila our growth journey has only just begun.
A newly created role has arisen for a Desktop Support Technician who is looking to make their mark as well as follow an exciting career path alongside a talented and supportive team.
Our IT team collaborates with the business to support technology solutions that address current challenges and future needs of the enterprise to give digital edge to IQEQ clients. We strive to be a leading edge IT organization with innovative and dedicated people who focus on customer satisfaction, execution and delivery of first class services.
We are embarking on an exciting integration programme that will see us leverage the features of the Office365 stack as we migrate services to the cloud.
This role will have a strong background in End User Support, be customer focused and have a good knowledge of End User hardware and collaboration tools.
- Supports 100+ End Users across Dublin and Shannon
- “Hands On” flexible “Can Do” attitude
- Customer focused support across End User Technologies
- First Point of escalation for the region
- Deliver local infrastructure projects as required.
- Vendor relationship experience
- Provide on-call support when required
- Travel to other office in Ireland (Shannon)
- Possess a strong technical background on end-user/desktop support and audio visual set-up and support
- Good knowledge of networking, VPN and telephony platforms
- Good knowledge of administering Active Directory, Exchange, File and Folder permissions, Group Policies and Microsoft Teams
- In depth understanding and experience supporting Microsoft Operating Systems, security and patching
- Microsoft Certification – Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Azure, Office 365
- Desktop/End User Hardware
- ITIL – Foundation
- Minimum 3 years support in a similar environment
- Good all round knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- Microsoft SCCM
- Mobile Device Management / Intune
- Microsoft Teams
- Citrix XenApp / Zen Desktop
- Voice and Video Conferencing
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.