At Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens, to specialized pumps and valves, to grain elevators, and more.
We are the global leader in sector-specific software solutions that help manufacturers optimize revenue operations through design applications, engineering simulations, product selection, CPQ, PIM, visualization, and data analytics.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, we serve over 8,000 customers across the globe.
Revalize is a portfolio company of TA Associates.
Install, configure and upgrade SaaS applications.
Install, configure, upgrade and support administration of SaaS hosting infrastructure.
Manage hosting environments ensuring compliance with security and recovery policies.
Participate in a 24×7 on-call rotation acting as point of contact for incident management.
Monitor availability and performance to ensure SLAs are met or exceeded.
Develop and publish documentation on environments and processes governing hosting infrastructure.
Work with cross-departmental teams to help evaluate the SaaS cloud systems for possible defects and enhancements to ensure customers receive the highest level of quality service from the cloud systems hardware and software.
Participate in the design and implementation of enterprise networks, computer systems and database technologies.
Develop methods/processes to improve overall management and performance of enterprise systems.
Ensure effective communication of project status, operational issues, escalations, and vendor relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (i.e. Information Systems, Computer Science) or comparable experience
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills
- 3+ years working in a technical, collaborative environment
- Minimum of 2 years managing cloud hosted infrastructure including Compute, Storage, and Network
- In-depth Linux (primary) and Microsoft Windows server (secondary) administration experience
- Pipeline development and administration (i.e. Jenkins)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Tomcat or other servlet container management experience
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL server/database
- Applied development experience in the DevOps technology space
- Documentation and diagramming (Visio and/or Lucid Charts preferred)
- Azure Cloud Platform certification
- Management of container-based environment (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud computing, data security, and network architectures
- Understanding of database architectures
- Experience with load balancer administration
- Experience with Ubuntu
- Experience with Elastic APM, JMX, syslog, and other monitoring methods
- SIEM and Log Correlation knowledge and experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Qualified applicants will be asked to complete a 30-minute online assessment as a part of your application.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.