We are an award-winning global creative organization and our public relations firm focused on building influence to deliver meaningful impact on business and the world.
We are strategists, storytellers and creators.
We are a global collective of modern communicators who are building the brands and leaders of tomorrow. Our business is making our clients – of all shapes and sizes – more influential. And our passion is shaping and evolving – with every step we take – the public relations industry and what we can accomplish.
The Digital Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of integrated campaigns, with a focus on the digital, lower funnel, innovation, and social media.
The Digital Manager plays a pivotal role in the upfront planning process and delivery of all engagements. Success in this role will be characterized by the following key attributes.
· To plan and manage all web content updates working closely with both the development and client team
· To be the technical expert matter across all digital and social subjects in order to motivate and acquire buy-in/alignment both internally and with client
· To be the POC with global web team in case of any technical web issue or new requirements to optimize performance
· To manage multi-channel campaigns and programs, including interactive projects with media delivery/optimization loop and web development and design
· To develop and communicate clarity and actionable next steps to help push the digital and content team forward
· To maintain project timelines and status documents, across multiple stakeholders, including third-parties
· To partner with internal and other agency partners to fulfill media plan needs across the consumer journey
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.