NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard.
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan – June 2023.
- Research including strategic and valuation analysis across the International media landscape and map out possibilities and solutions in order to identify the opportunity available.
- Prepare market overviews, competitive benchmarking, financial valuation and evaluation with an on-going focus in organic strategy.
- Track News media trends and report key findings.
- Support CNBC’s Clip licensing business; work directly with the Digital Video Editor to manage all aspects of clip licensing, from the clipping of the guest interviews to the delivery and billing
- Liaise with NBCU Networks team in APAC and EMEA to ensure they are able to leverage the full resource of CNBC, and support negotiations, renewals, new deals to retain and grow affiliate revenues
- Provide basic maintenance support to existing partners.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.