EUROFINS USA PSS INSOURCING SOLUTIONS
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Perform chromatography and filtration based lab-scale experiments
- Collect and submit samples for analytical testing
- Document experimental procedures and results as per GLP standards within an existing quality system
- Compile raw data and summarize in group meetings
- Be responsible for following safe laboratory practices and for maintaining the work area in a clean orderly and safe manner
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Understanding of standard lab functions
- Strong scientific and organizational skills
- Efficient communication, technical writing, collaboration, and data management skills
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Hands on experience with purifying proteins using chromatography and filtration operations is desired but not required
- Strong attention to detail, hands-on capability, ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter
- Ability to work independently as well as be a strong team player to meet program needs
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biological Sciences, or other related disciplines
- Some experience working in a laboratory setting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Ability to work weekends and overnight hours as needed
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients’ site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client’s quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.