AUTO1.com is Europe’s leading online B2B marketplace for buying and selling used cars. Our partner dealers, in over 30 countries, can buy cars from our portal, in auction mode or buy now, in complete safety, relying on over 50,000 certified and always available models. AUTO1.com is part of AUTO1 Group, Europe’s leading automotive trading platform.
What will you do:
- Carrying out of back-office activities consisting in the quality control of documents and appraisals carried out by traders and experts
- Graphic reworking of photos according to company standards provided by the parent company in Germany.
- Upload on the company portal of the appraisals necessary for the sale of the cars.
We are looking for precise and reliable people, highly motivated and oriented towards the achievement of personal and group goals.
- Excellent knowledge of Italian (C1) and good knowledge of English both written and spoken, minimum level B2; ;
- High school diploma or equivalent qualifications;
- Previous experience of at least two years in administrative archiving, back-office, database management and document quality control and data entry. Previous administrative experience in the automotive sector will be considered a plus;
- Professionalism, precision, reliability and high attention to detail;
- Fast and accurate use of the PC and email;
What we offer:
- AUTO1 is sure to offer a real opportunity for professional and economic growth.
- Indefinite contract according to law;
- Room equipped with all comforts for lunch and relaxation, with fresh fruit, drinks and snacks;
- Concrete opportunities for professional growth in a highly meritocratic and international context.
- Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 09: 00-18: 00
The workplace will be at the AUTO1 Albania headquarters offices: “Bulevardi Gjergj Fishta, Alpas Center, Tirane”.
Working hours are full-time from Monday to Friday 09: 00-18: 00
If you think you are the right person, please send your application in Italian to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
067 503 91 22
this announcement is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and all nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03