Informa Markets helps specialist markets to innovate and grow by enabling businesses to connect with customers, learn and trade. We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets.
These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business. We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
Do you get satisfaction from delivering value to customers? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative team environment? Do you like solving problems?
The Vitafoods team is looking for a self-motivated, organised, and adaptable team player to join our Sales Excellence team. The Events Executive will provide support and communications for both external and internal clients across the Vitafoods portfolio. This is a dynamic role that will include a wide-range of responsibilities which will be split in 3 areas: Exhibitor Journey, Sales Operations and Event Co-ordination.
The Vitafoods portfolio is operating in the heart of the nutraceuticals industry and connects the entire supply chain. The portfolio consists of the following brands:
· Vitafoods Europe – hybrid event in Geneva, Switzerland
· Vitafoods Asia – hybrid event in Singapore
· Vitafoods Insights – 365 digital content platform
· Vitafoods Insights Virtual Expo – global digital event
The successful candidate will be based in the Blackfriars, London office (currently working remotely) and report to the Sales Excellence Manager.
- Understand and improve the exhibitor journey from Lead to Rebook to increase NPS score and client retention
- Work closely with internal and external teams to ensure all exhibitor systems are up to date at all times
- Manage the exhibitor communication plan and co-ordinate with Sales, Marketing, Client Success and Operations teams
- Create and publish “how-to” guides and FAQ documents to enhance the exhibitor experience and maximise ROI
- Act as the main point of contact for the Customer Service and Concierge teams
- Management of incoming leads and enquiries, including:
- Assigning current clients to their Account Managers
- Making calls to new leads for pre-qualification before assigning them to the sales team
- Work with the Sales Operations and Sales teams to deliver the rebooking campaigns for Vitafoods Europe and Vitafoods Asia
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Operations and Sales teams during peak times
- Project management of various cross-team projects including additional events, visitor attractions etc.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of digital event platforms
- Support the planning, delivery, and production of all Vitafoods events
- Work closely with external suppliers, preparing material for them and providing feedback
- Support internal teams and suppliers with general event related enquiries
- Previous experience working in the events industry
- Experience in a customer-focused role and passionate about driving client engagement and satisfaction
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, be able to represent the company professionally
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to speak with clients on the phone and face to face
- Positive and willing to take up unseen challenges
- Extremely organised and able to project manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-motivated and innovative; stays abreast of current trends, best industry practice, tools and technologies.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a strong team player
- Ability to create, manage and advance new processes for different areas
- Passion for high-quality work and excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to be a self- starter with a “can do attitude”
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply.
You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.