We are an award-winning global creative organization and our public relations firm focused on building influence to deliver meaningful impact on business and the world.
We are strategists, storytellers and creators.
We are a global collective of modern communicators who are building the brands and leaders of tomorrow. Our business is making our clients – of all shapes and sizes – more influential. And our passion is shaping and evolving – with every step we take – the public relations industry and what we can accomplish.
The BI professional role at Publicis Data Sciences is someone who would be in charge of developing, deploying, and maintaining Business Intelligence solutions.
The incumbent will preferably (but not essentially) have experience working in the advertising operations field, with Media Ad Management Platforms, CRM Platforms, and Website Analytics Platforms.
About Publicis Data Sciences
Publicis Media’s Data Sciences practice drives scalable and consistent tools, capabilities, and approaches to data and technology, as well as a deeper understanding of consumers through a streamlined approach to analytics and reporting via proprietary tools, processes, and industry partnerships.
· Design and implement data integration and Business Intelligence solutions in line with delivery requirements
· Engage with clients and media teams to capture project requirements and translate them into scope of work documents for clients
· Transform complex data models into clean, aesthetically beautiful reports that promote clear story-telling and data-based decision-making
· Work with agency teams to ensure that data integration and Business Intelligence solutions drive key business insights and planning effectiveness
· Degree level qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, BI, or a related discipline
· Hands on experience in delivering data integration and BI projects
· Experience with developing software code in one or more languages such as R or Python
· Strong command of SQL language
· Hands on experience in one or more BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Domo, or Datorama
· Strong technical skills in ETL development, data architecture and BI solution design
· Demonstrable understanding of data analysis techniques and processes
· Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
· Understanding of database architectures, distributed systems, data warehousing schemas, BI tools and big data technologies
· Hands on GCP Cloud data implementation projects experience (Dataflow, Cloud Composer, Big Query, Cloud Storage etc.) is a plus
· Hands on Azure data implementation projects experience is a plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.