Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- Work closely with plant and finance in formulating product costing using ABC (Activity Based Costing), which involves processes analysis, empirical studies, and establishing an appropriate basis for cost allocations.
- Track and analyse respective production processes, expenses and KPIs to provide timely feedback for costs improvement.
- Monitor and report the financial performance, key cost savings opportunities and variance analysis around the costing metrics for decision making.
- Identify the method of data recording and verify the reliability of all output results.
- Maintain and ensure product costing are updated on a timely basis in the system to allow efficient information sharing, tracking, and monitoring.
- Ensure that all financial information is recorded and presented with accuracy for analysis and reporting purposes. Assist in the preparation of annual budgeting and rolling-forecast.
- Assist in the analysis and production planning to ensure the smooth running of production flow, thus optimize orders fulfilment, profit, and sales opportunities.
- Continuously provide recommendations for areas of improvement in the existing plant processes, aimed to enhance the speed, quality, and costs.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Segari, Perak
- CIMA, ACCA, Degree in Finance / Accounting or similar professional qualifications
- 2-5 years of working experience in cost accounting, financial planning & analysis, financial reporting or related field
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2020 (Malaysia Edition)
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2019 (Malaysia Edition)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.