DouroAzul is the main Portuguese river cruise company and one of the most dynamic tourism groups in Portugal. Founded in 1993, DouroAzul has been committed since the beginning to providing the highest quality of service to its guests, maintaining the traditional charm of the culture of the Douro region.
With a fleet of 13 modern luxury river cruise ships, DouroAzul offers customers the possibility of getting to know the Douro, its culture and a breathtaking landscape, with luxury and comfort.
DouroAzul was elected the best river cruise company in Europe at the World Travel Awards in 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
We are strengthening our team by hiring a Chef (M / F). This professional will organize, coordinate and direct the kitchen work on board the vessels.
- Training appropriate to the function (preferably in School of Hospitality);
- Proven experience in 5-star hospitality, preferably on tourist cruises;
- Extensive knowledge of national and international cuisine;
- Experience in cost control and budget management;
- Knowledge of HACCP;
- Fluency in English (eliminatory) and knowledge of German will be valued;
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills;
- Management skills by objectives and work under pressure;
- Availability to embark on the Douro River, during the cruise season.
- Excellent opportunity to perform an attractive role on cruise ships, in a unique environment of contact with tourists from all over the world;
- Conditions for professional development and evolution according to performance;
- Training opportunity in excellent service standards;
- Salary compatible with the function / experience shown.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.