At Netatmo, we are all about the Smart Home!
Our mission is to design products that make your home safer, more comfortable and ultimately more eco-friendly. Since November 2018, Netatmo has become a part of the Legrand group – a global leader in electrical and digital infrastructure for buildings, with millions of users all over the world.
We continue to develop our brand and products autonomously. Manage your heating and energy savings thanks to our Smart Thermostat, detect the presence of intruders using our cameras, which combine artificial intelligence and image processing software, … We also collaborate with strategic partners including the Muller Group, Velux and Legrand to create a range of products that will revolutionize your home.
With an international team of 280 motivated and passionate individuals with over 20 nationalities represented amongst our teams primarily located in the Paris region, Netatmo is always on the lookout for new talent to promote its development.
Within the HR team (6 people), you will work directly with our HR Director and collaborate closely with the Payroll & HR Admin team (2 people). Your role will involve the following important duties:
- Ensure employment contracts, letters and other HR documentation are legally compliant.
- Regularly review HR processes (payroll and HR Administration) to ensure they are effective and streamlined.
- Update and improve key people policies and procedures and ensure they are easily accessible to employees.
- Execution of monthly, quarterly and annual reportings to the Group
- Ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Responsibility for the delivery of accurate and timely French payrolls alongside payroll provider (ADP), including compliance with all legislative and statutory requirements in each country.
- Checking payroll data entry, by sample checking the monthly payroll reports and ad hoc audits.
- Ensure procedures are properly documented to ensure business continuity.
The position is based in our HQ in Boulogne-Billancourt (92) . Part-time job (4 days per week) or Full time job.
The experience required…
- 7 years of experience in a similar position with sound knowledge of current and forthcoming employment legislation and payroll.
- Highly organised and methodical, with experience in project planning, ownership & delivery.
- An ability to work independently, at pace and prioritise competing demands.
- An ability to adapt to different requirements and high volume of work.
- Diplomatic & discreet, confident in advising and influencing outcomes/decision making, as well as presenting recommendations to managers.
- Change orientated, with the ability to position the benefits of new ways of working with all levels of staff in a positive but down to earth way.
- Analytical and detail-conscious, yet with the ability to ‘see the big picture’.
- Previous experience within SME and working within a small team, as well as for a large multi-site / multi-function organisation.
- Computer Literate with good working knowledge of Excel (pivot table) & importantly familiar with HR database implementation and management to include high-level analysis & reporting skills
You are fluent in English (you will be in contact with 23 different nationalities, some of whom don’t speak French). Enthusiastic and resourceful, you have a growth and positive mindset.
Beyond our attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo you can receive a free sample of each Netatmo product. You’ll also be incentived to participate in Meetups and Tech or Business conferences, become Net@fit by joining our sports classes (Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Crossfit, …) Football, Running or Ping-pong teams and healthier with our free fruit basket, show your music skills during our music sessions with Net@sound, participate in our afterwork events, birthday breakfasts, BBQ with the Boss, International Lunches, Christmas parties and a range of other events.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.