Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI.
With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking a highly resourceful and organized team-player with an upbeat, take charge personality who will be efficient and effective in providing confidential administrative support to the HR team and associates.
The role is part of a team and the HR Asst. will work under general supervision while having the ability to also be extremely effective independently. This role also provides an opportunity for growth within the team.
General HR Support
- Monitor HR Support mailbox and provide responses within expected SLAs. Respond to general benefits and payroll questions, information requests and provide troubleshooting support to associates on a variety of issues.
- Manage contractor extension and offboarding process.
- Assist with process documentation creation and maintenance
- Serve as back up to the HR Coordinator team o Complete I-9 paperwork and reverifications for associates as needed
- Assistance with new hire onboarding during Intern and New Grad hiring programs
- Manual entry of data changes/associate record updates into Career Settings.
- Responsible for maintaining confidential and general HR employee files for all associates within our PeopleDoc electronic filing system; HR Asst. will ensure all employee files are complete and in Audit compliance.
HRIS Data Entry and Records Management:
- Reliable, detail oriented, resourceful, collaborative, comfortable with ambiguity, confident and organized
- Develop relationships internally and externally and leverage them to get things done.
- Ability to multi-task well and handle multiple interruptions throughout the day, while still maintaining a positive, productive attitude
- Sense of urgency and doesn’t need constant follow-up to ensure that a task is complete
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and gets satisfaction and pride of ownership out of the role described above
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative role
- Associates Degree is preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to remain organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; strong preference to intermediate skill level with Excel (pivot tables, v-look ups) and PowerPoint
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.