ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise.
We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a Senior Technical Consultant to be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow’s solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
What you get to do in this role:
The IT Workflows Technical Consultant is a key member of the overall project team and expected to deliver thought leadership in challenging situations.
You will be responsible to develop, invest, and maintain thought leadership with deep subject matter expertise related to ITSM, ITOM or ITBM products capabilities and complimentary technologies in a client-consulting environment including; Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, Configuration, Knowledge, Service Level Management, Service Portfolio Management, Discovery, Service Mapping, Event Management, Orchestration, Project Portfolio Management and Application Portfolio Management
Lead all technical aspects of the project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Creation and delivery of solutions for clients addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards
- Ensure technical deliverables to Customer Delivery and customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes
- Lead requirement gathering workshops to identify use cases and value and outcome-based acceptance criteria
- Being the Trusted Advisor or Leader in a co-delivery model with our partner ecosystem. Ensuring the quality of the partner delivery and its alignment with ServiceNow best practices
- Configuration of the application, workflows and UI
- Development of required integration components (REST, SSO, LDAP, etc)
- Mentor field resources in implementation methodology, configuration and best practices for the ITSM, ITOM and ITBM applications suites
- Drive the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Collaborate and Contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Global Delivery and Practice business processes as well as the maturing of the practice portfolio, capabilities, expertise, best practices by providing in feedback Loop into Practice for Resource, Process and Technical Continuous Improvement
- Achieve Practice and individual KPI’s and Metrics as defined
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs
Requirements and Preferred Requirements:
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ITSM, ITOM or ITBM solutions in client environments.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and ensures that actions contribute towards a positive client experience by delivering the required business outcomes.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Active listener, respecting others’ point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input whilst demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentational)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership in solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, client centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- 3+ years working in the ITSM, ITOM, ITBM or IT services/consulting industry
- Knowledge of CSM, SecOps or other processes covered by ServiceNow product lines beneficial
- Experience of ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher. Knowledge of other frameworks such as COBIT, IT4IT beneficial.
- Experience with scripting (powershell, perl, wmi, ssh, python, etc..) and the ability to learn new technology
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies.
- Technical understanding and experience in Enterprise architecture domains
- Technical understanding and experience in Service oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access and persistence, client/server, Cloud Management Platforms, etc..)
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles.
- Must have native language written / spoken of operating country
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.