Government of Canada
Jobs in Canada For Indians 2021: As an Indian,is a dream for many people. However, actually getting the job is not so easy at all. The simple fact is that the Canadian standard for both education and experience is much higher than in India.
This is not to say that Indians are not qualified enough to hold jobs in Canada. This just means that they have a different approach to things then we do. That is why a lot of people find it hard to even get shortlisted for an interview with Canadian firms.
With that said, it is possible to get a job in Canada. But you need to have a great education and a decent amount of experience. On top of that, you need to have solid language skills to even be considered for a respectable position in Canada. Jobs in Canada For Indians
However, sometimes applicants who have all these things still do not get selected because they did not have the right recommendations.
Getting a recommendation from a Canadian professional is a huge bonus for job seekers from India and lots of people makecontacts just for that purpose. But this does not guarantee success.
A little brief about Canada:
Canada is a beautiful country to live in and work in. Offering huge benefits to the new migrants and the PR holders, it gains additional brownie points for these offerings and ranks on top for being the choicest international destination for immigration.
- For Indians wishing to relocate, getting a job offer from Canada is their biggest dream come true.
- As you must be aware of the recent positive developments in the bilateral ties between India and Canada, this is surely the best time to plan your relocation to Canada.
- Owing to free healthcare, free education, improved state of the public service sector, and better salaries, there is no denying the fact that Canada is a better choice than India for those aiming at exponential personal and professional growth.
- Looking at these favorable conditions, Canada has over time become the most sought-after destination for Indians.
- Canada, just like India, has a diverse and strong work culture. Indians do not find it any difficult to adjust and instead have a great time working with Canadian employers.
- The professionalism in Canada is also more or less on the same lines as in India but Canada surely offers better salaries for the same skillset and work experience.
- Also facilitating the migration of the family, Canada has made it easier for Indians to plan and execute their aspirations of emigrating to Canada for a better lifestyle.
With that said, Let share the three major ways Indian professionals can find a good job in Canada.
Permanent Residency for Job Offer in Canada?
As Canada treats all its permanent residents ( Canadian PR holders ) as its own citizens, working in Canada with a PR status is a more attractive deal than.
- The Canadian PR is like the Green Card of America, not simply to apply and receive one but surely worth the time and effort spent in the application process due to innumerable benefits and perks.
- There is less paperwork and quicker processing times for a work visa than that for permanent residency, opting for is a beneficial decision for the long run.
- As PR is granted only after a thorough analysis of the candidate’s profile and verification of his/her documents, a Canadian employer prefers a candidate with PR as his/her data is sure to have been pre-verified by the Canadian government. The PR also acts as proof of the candidate’s skill set and a validation of his/her physical and mental health.
if you want to know how to migrate from India to Canada read our step by step guide. Jobs in Canada For Indians
How to Apply for a Canadian PR Visa?
——-Express Entry Program
- Of all the available methods of application, the is highly advisable for any candidate as it is a points-based system and has comparatively low processing time.
- Each candidate fills the online application and is given a score called the based on his/her profile that includes age, educational qualification, work experience, language proficiency, and a few other factors.
- The candidates with the highest CRS score are then shortlisted to form the Express Entry Pool. For an applicant of the Federal Skilled Workers Program,
- it is mandatory to have a minimum CRS score of 67 points to be shortlisted. The candidates in the pool are then sent the invitation to apply (ITA) for Canadian PR.
- The Express Entry Program is a very fair selection process as all candidates are given scores on the basis of their profile only. Only the most deserving candidates are given a chance to apply for immigration and Canadian Permanent Residency.
——-Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
Canada comprises of a large number of provinces and each province has its own set of requirements in terms of the candidate’s skill set, job experience, and language proficiency.
- A certain skill set may be in high demand in one province and may have less significance in some other province.
- An applicant can browse the requirements of each and see if his/her profile is suitable for a vacancy in any province.
- If the candidate seems to have an appropriate profile for a vacancy in a province, he/she can apply to that particular provinces’ Provincial Nominee Program.
- If the candidate gets selected by the province, he/she earns 600 additional points for his Express Entry profile which is sure to get him shortlisted for the Express Entry pool.
- The only condition for most is that the candidate must be able to showcase his/her interest in residing and working in the same province after successfully .
– Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)?
The Quebec province of Canada has a separate program called QSWP for skilled candidates who are willing to economically establish themselves in the Quebec province.
- To apply to this program, a candidate must apply online for QSWP, also called the Regular Skilled Worker Program.
- Once the candidate completes the application process for QSWP and gets selected, he/she is offered the Quebec Selection Certificate. With reference to this certificate,
- The candidate can then apply for permanent residency with the Canadian federal government.
- It is not necessary for a candidate to have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer before applying for Permanent Residency
- if the candidate has one, he/she can earn additional points on the basis of job in his/her Express Entry profile.
—-International Transfer By The Company
If you are employed with an international company in India that also has an office in Canada, you hold a chance of getting an international transfer to the company’s Canada office. Jobs in Canada From Indians
- The probability of your transfer depends majorly on your skill set, experience, performance, and the project requirements in the company’s Canada office, you still can try and succeed by making stringent efforts.
- This may not be the most reliable option but if you succeed in doing so, you may be able to apply and get the Canadian PR after 1 to 2 years of continuous work experience in Canada.
- This is the most feasible option for professionals working in international firms who are willing to continue working in the same firm for an extended period of time after migrating to Canada.
How to Apply For Job Through International Online Job Portals
In this digital era, there are many online job portals with international job offers from across the World.
- These can be used by candidates to search for relevant jobs in Canada and contact the employers with their resume and profile details.
- There are only small to medium size enterprises registered on these job portals, the big enterprises generally do not search for candidates via such job portals.
- These are suitable for candidates with less work experience who are looking for a short term job opportunity and plan to switch jobs after moving to Canada.
- An immigrant must be aware of the fact that a Canadian employer can offer a vacant position to him/her, if and only there is no Canadian citizen or Canadian PR holder suitable for that particular job role. It is only after the employer has exhausted all possibilities of choosing a local resident for the post, is he legally allowed to choose a foreign national for that vacancy.
- After discussing all the details above, we would like to acknowledge the fact that looking for a job in Canada while you are still in India is a tedious task. It may sound easy but takes a lot of time and effort without the guarantee of success!
- There are huge opportunities for Nurses, Dentists, CA, Engineers, Lawyers, Doctors, Teachers, Architects, and Web Developers too.
- The best way to look for a job in Canada is to get in touch with professionals who have years of experience in the emigration industry and can assure you of positive results.
- Their professionals have in-depth knowledge of the available job opportunities, employment status, and the application process.
- They can help you make efficient job search based on your credentials and delivery fruitful results. Having numerous happy clients in our kitty, we are your trustworthy partners for your immigration journey to Canada!
Click on the “Apply for Job” button below to search for jobs in Canada for Indians on Job Bank.
To apply for this job please visit latestjobopening.com.