We are Malayan Flour Mills Berhad, an established billions ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region and have also diversified its business from flour milling to the sale of raw materials and integrated poultry business.
Its integrated poultry business includes the breeding and sale of day-old chicks, broiler and breeder farming, processing and sale of poultry products and feeds milling. With over 50 years of experience and workforce of over 2600 in Malaysia and Vietnam, as part of our expansion plans we are seeking the right talents to be part of our winning team.
- Monitor and ensure efficient and smooth running of day-to-day operations with minimum downtime, within acceptable benchmark covering IT hardware and software, Application System, Database, and Network infrastructure.
- Plan and continuously review, identify, and resolve all IT-related issues, coordinate support actions, and initiate alternative solutions ensuring compliance with business control measures within a stipulated time.
- Ensure all IT-related inventory and software licensing control is in place with up-to-date records. Develop and ensure preventive maintenance of IT-related equipment are planned accordingly.
- Work with the process owners and users to implement IT-related systems and ensure that it meets the project objective and schedule.
- Recommend and evaluate IT requirements with appropriate costing to improve IT-related systems.
- Manage areas pertaining to Supply Chain initiatives as and when required to ensure the company objectives are met.
- Generate and maintain appropriate technical documentation, system manuals, workflow processes, and SOP. Plan and manage UAT where applicable.
- Liaise with vendors to ensure projects are implemented as per specification and with timely feedback.
- Provide leadership and develop team to deliver excellent support service and provide continuous improvement.
· Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or equivalent
· 7 – 8 years of working experience in IT or the relevant field
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2020 (Malaysia Edition)
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2019 (Malaysia Edition)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.