ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise.
We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
A Manager for Creator Workflow and Now Platform is a position in our professional services (Customer Outcomes) organization focused on all aspects of leading an expert team of resources (Managers, Business and Technical Consultants) in timely, high-quality delivery work for ServiceNow customers.
This work can consist of consultation, advisory guidance, and implementation work relating to the ServiceNow Creator Workflow and Now Platform products and processes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provides business and/or technical leadership with our Consultants, Customers, and Partners.
- Leading and growing a team of experts who consult, implement, and configure the ServiceNow Creator Workflow and Now Platform products for our customers and with our partner ecosystem.
- Support services sales teams in sales pursuits, to ensure the accurate solution and scope are being proposed
- Partner with internal teams to support training, enablement, product management, and best practices organizations.
- Promote continuous improvement practices for delivery/engagement materials
- Manage and prioritize multiple and complex initiatives successfully
- Key Performance Measurements may include but are not limited to:
- Talent recruitment and development
- Productivity / utilization of self and team
- Customer satisfaction scores
- Product consumption and/or adoption
- Partially customer facing role with some travel within EMEA
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have:
- Leadership experience in a professional services organization (team management, project management or comparable)
- Significant consulting experience for complex, global organizations
- Technical delivery and architectural experience with ServiceNow products (desirable)
- Familiarity with resource management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude and experience working with diverse team
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience monitoring and summarizing business and financial metrics
- Proactive attitude, critical thinking, problem solving, escalation, and conflict resolution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A track record of distilling customer needs from leaders (including CXO roles) to provide guidance and direction
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team of eight or more employees
- Experience with people development, including coaching and mentoring for business and technical roles.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.