We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defense and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Become part of People and Change
We create purposeful, innovative and sustainable organizations that people want to be a part of. We do this through harnessing the power of people to design, deliver and embed lasting change to enable organizations and their people to perform to their highest potential.
Our diverse team have real-world experience in shaping and delivering transformational change, however we also understand people and what makes them tick and it is this combination that enables us to craft ingenious, unique and valuable solutions for our clients. Within our growing team we have behavioral scientists, talent curators, communications experts, transformation specialists, learning innovators, occupational psychologists and many more.
The areas we currently focus on are:
· Shaping purpose and culture to create organizations that people want to be part of.
· Reskilling and transforming workforces for an innovative and sustainable future.
· Amplifying the value and impact of people to enable effective digital transformation.
· Building enduring leadership and change capability for organizational success.
We work with governments and industry, bringing insight, innovation and ingenuity to their most complex problems, from delivering ventilators to fight COVID-19, to helping the National Crime Agency plan its emergency response strategy. With over 60 years of experience, PA’s People and Change management team has a reputation for delivering world-class results, helping organizations put their people at the heart of change to deliver lasting results. Following several years of impressive growth and with a new investor to support an ambitious strategy, now is the perfect time to join PA!
You will come with extensive experience of working in and having a deep sector focus in one or more of the following: Consumer & Manufacturing, Defense & Security, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Public Services and Transport, Healthcare and Lifesciences.
At the Managing Consultant level, the job-holder will be/have:
- Actively involved in account management with client organizations.
- Leading complex/ large projects; responsible for initiating and driving sales and other business development activities.
- Strong presentation and communication skills at board level.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with senior level stakeholders and influence at senior levels within the business.
Passion for developing thought leadership to shape the market and develop new business
We are looking for people with experience of working in a challenging and delivery-focused environment – either as a consultant, or from a specialist role within the public sector or industry. We want to hear from you if you have experience in one or more of the following:
- A proven track record in people, organizational and change strategies, ideally having led teams in delivering them.
- Knowledge of both agile and traditional principles and practices and the ability to support clients in adopting more agile ways of working.
- Experience of leading business development either in a consulting or related field.
- Shaping an organization’s purpose and leadership capability to support strategic priorities
- Transforming HR structures and building capability within an HR function
- Reimagining learning to replace traditional training with digital-first experiences to drive performance
- Taking a future-forward approach to revitalize a workforce, harnessing talent and engaging and empowering individuals to deliver high performance.
- Interacting with people, processes and systems to ensure sustainable change.
- Conducting cultural assessments within organizations and designing interventions to achieve lasting cultural change.
- Analyzing the impact of business change and designing innovative change approaches.
- Building business engagement plans and supporting stakeholders at all levels to understand and embrace change.
- Professional training or accreditation would be helpful, but not essential, given the focus on developing our people at PA.
Why you’ll enjoy being a part of our People and Change Capability
As well as the more formal benefits listed below, working in PA’s People and Change Capability provides some fantastic opportunities including:
· A welcoming and social team of colleagues who encourage and care for each other – including through a variety of wellbeing initiatives to support us whether we’re in the office, on client site or working from home.
· Opportunities to work flexibly, dependent on client needs.
· Fantastic professional development opportunities such as mentoring, formal and informal learning opportunities (including through sponsorship of professional accreditation).
· Some great employee networks, communities and groups, including PA Pride, the BAME network, Occupational Psychology Forum, Future of Work, Women’s Network, Mental Health and Wellbeing Network and Military Network.
What we want:
• Analytical and structured thinking
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible, curious and creative, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
• Independent and autonomous judgment
• Team player, pleasure to work with and positive in a group dynamic
• Driven, hard-working, entrepreneurial, proactive and productive
• Ability to bring it all together and deliver in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
• 8+ years working in technology strategy consulting or software services delivery
• Bachelor’s degree required with strong academics from top-tier institutions, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or Management Information Systems
• Preferred advanced degree in Business Administration or Engineering (other advanced degrees are accepted as well, e.g. Mathematics, Physics)
• Solid expertise driving improvement across a combination of technology, operations and people challenges
• Solid expertise in the IT solution stack, data and analytics platforms and tools, cloud solutions and technologies, and end-to-end process automation
• Solid experience in Healthcare Payer / Provider settings
• Clear track record of using technology to innovate, including leading application of digital improvement technologies
• Demonstrated strong consulting skillset: hypothesis-led problem solving, framing and communicating complex ideas, thinking strategically
• Entrepreneurial, curious, creative, and with a track record for thinking innovatively
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.