MNF Group is proudly Australian and one of Asia-Pacific’s fastest growing technology companies. Twice winner of the Forbes Asia-Pacific “Best under a Billion” award, our people lead the world as innovators in the delivery of new-generation communications and software solutions. We have built our success by developing our people and setting them loose to develop leading edge products and platforms for our customers, who include some of the most innovative tech brands in the world.
The Margin Assurance Analyst is responsible for ensuring accuracy, reporting and understanding of Revenue and Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) across the Group billing systems. The Analyst will research services, analyse the business drivers and work closely with the MNF Finance Team, Products, Billing, Systems and Commercial Teams to resolve issues.
What you’ll do as a Margin Assurance Analyst:
- Audit and evaluate customer/vendor invoices, contracts, and orders to ensure accurate billing
- Conduct variance reporting, root cause identification, and error resolution resulting in revenue recovery or cost savings.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure services are at the appropriate margins and installed and disconnected in agreed timeframes.
- Identify process improvements driving efficiencies throughout the business.
- Support ad hoc requests, reports and projects.
- 2-5 years experience as a Reconciliation Specialist or in a similar role
- Ability to analyse financial records, gauge accuracy, and ensure payments are taking place in a timely manner.
- Experience in examining and analysing records to identify errors and any other irregularities that might interfere with collections or billings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Deadline driven and detail orientated.
- Willingness to learn new systems and billing methods
Life at MNF Group
What’s it like to work here?
We strive for a healthy, inclusive, and flexible workplace. We nurture diversity, continuous learning in the latest technology and thinking. Innovative benefits include parental leave for mums and dads, remote working, and a comfortable, fun work environment with social events, prayer rooms, pool tables and fully stocked bar!
If this sounds like the next great step in your career, we’d love to hear from you.
MNF is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. You will need to have current work rights to work in Australia and be prepared to undergo relevant background checks. No recruiters please.
Life at MNF Group
MNF Group is committed to a strong culture that is diverse and inclusive and we encourage our employees to bring their whole self to work.
We ensure our employees have equal access to a range of learning and development opportunities, and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage to embrace these opportunities, enabling them to develop themselves and their career.
Our employees’ happiness, health and wellbeing is important at MNF. We provide all employees with flexible working options to ensure that work doesn’t compromise life outside MNF and also supports their wellbeing. We regularly enhance our employee benefits such as an employee share gift plan, paid birthday leave, up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for both parents as the primary carer, reward & recognition programs and social clubs.
At MNF Group, our diverse backgrounds and unique experiences allow us to continue to innovate and create the brands, networks and technologies to power the future of global communications.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.