NAUTIQUE BOAT COMPANY
Celebrating 96 years of excellence in the marine industry, Nautique Boat Company is a subsidiary of Correct Craft and has been on the waters of the world with a passion for innovation since 1925. Nautique is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water, and our owners have come to expect nothing but the absolute best. The world’s best ski boat, world’s best wake boat, and a company that cares.
Through our Nautique Cares initiatives, we are dedicated to not only making a difference on the water, but to people in need around the world. Be a part of an innovative, world class leader in the marine industry working with a company that has brand name recognition and a reputation for quality and success. Nautique values people, performance and philanthropy and is passionate about making a difference in the world. To learn more visit www.nautique.com.
Job Description: The Marketing Services Technician will prepare, service, maintain and repair all Nautique’s marketing boats. This includes but is not limited to: Team Nautique boats, Marketing photo/event boats, affiliated ski school boats and promotional boats. This position may be called upon to support customer service to assist with customer boat issues in the field or warrant repair work.
- Prepare marketing, photo, ski school and promotional boats for delivery to the customer
- Water test every boat before delivery
- Diagnosis and repair of mechanical and electrical issues on all Nautique boats
- Access and evaluate the condition of boats returned from marketing partners, ski schools or athletes
- Refurbish returned boats in preparation for sale
- Coordinate with internal and external sources to acquire parts and components required to complete service and refurbishing tasks
- Time management to complete tasks assigned in an expedited manner
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and abilities for success in this position:
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to work closely with all members of the organization
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage competing tasks and demands, as well as manage frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Ability to make sound judgements and take the initiative to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and make decisions/choices within the functional area of responsibility with minimal direct supervision
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and interaction with customers, co-workers, and management
- Ability to handle emergency situations in a calm manner
Knowledge, Education and or Experience required:
- 3+ years of experience in servicing and repairing inboard boats
- PCM technical certification
- Passed Florida boating safety course
- Ability to launch and retrieve boats from a trailer including operation of the tow vehicle
- Excellent organizational skills and be self-motivated
- Possess a valid Passport or willing/able to get one; Occasional travel on short notice is required
- Maintain a clean driving record and capable of qualifying for inclusion on our corporate insurance plan
- Must be a licensed driver with a good driving record (subject to MVR)
- Must be able to work in non-climate-controlled environment where ambient air temperature can exceed
- outside air temperature
- Be able to bend properly at waist and knees and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds when necessary
- Must be able to wear proper safety equipment
- This is a safety sensitive position
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive benefits: health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Incentive Plan
Nautique Boat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines.
Qualified candidates will be asked to submit to background screening and drug testing.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.