Urbvan is a shared mobility network with pre-established routes that operates through the most advanced technology. We are focused on providing a quality, comfortable and safe service, while contributing to the reduction of vehicular traffic in cities.
At Urbvan we want to reinvent the way people move around urban areas. We know the great challenge of creating a fast, comfortable and safe transportation system. We have accepted this challenge and we work every day to achieve it.
Every part of Urbvan is essential to building this future. We are not just creating a team, we are being part of an important and necessary change. A change that has begun and will not stop.
What will you do?
- Optimize the functionality of current systems based on an agile and complete development.
- Cover Integrations with frontend, mobile apps and backend.
- Monitoring of development projects.
- Attention to maintenance tickets according to the missions or needs of the squad.
- Use of Relational Databases (PostgreSQL) and non-relational.
- Application of best development practices.
- Use of Docker containers to deploy applications in our infrastructure.
- Experience: 1 year as a Full Stack developer. And experience collaborating with medium teams.
- Language: Intermediate English.
- Main Tools:
- Languages like Python and JS, as well as handling of some of the most popular frameworks. (Django, Flask, Node, React among others).
- Database like PostgreSQL and Mongodb.
- Basic stack like HTML, CSS and JS.
- Good knowledge and experience using agile project management methodologies.
- Having developed a complete project from design, conceptualization, development and release.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must to have:
- Python (Django and / or Flask)
- JS (Node)
– Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in mass urban mobility.
– Scale with a rapidly growing organization.
– Play a role in transforming urban mobility and sustainability.
– Working with a team of bright, fun and motivated people.
– Competitive salary and multiple benefits.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.