Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Brussels and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,000 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future.
We are seeking a talented and experienced .NET Architect to join a dynamic team. As a .NET Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing .NET-based software solutions and leading a team of developers in delivering high-quality solutions.
We are looking for an architect able to build a micro-services architecture with the respect of the guidance. He/she will check the quality of the code and the compliance.
- Design and implement complex .NET-based software applications and solutions
- Analyze and resolve technical issues related to .NET development
- Develop technical architectures, frameworks, and strategies to guide the development team
- Lead a team of developers to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of software solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business needs and translate them into technical requirements
- Stay up-to-date with the latest .NET technologies and tools and recommend their use to the team
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to team members
We’d love to see:
- .Net 6.0
- Azure DevOps Server
- SQL Server
- French or Flemish with a passive understanding of the other language
- Good level of English.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in software development, with at least 5 years in .NET development
- Proven experience as a .NET Architect or in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, and other relevant technologies
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable, distributed, and high-performance applications
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and architectures
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Context: Due to the load on the current Architect team and the ambition to modernize old .NET 4.x application to .NET 6.0 (in micro-services). We are redistributing the work load and cluster the applications in specific teams.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.