MGA Homecare specializes in providing private duty nursing, personal care services, and therapy to the medically complex population. We deliver high-quality care in the home and community-based setting, the setting which is the lowest cost to the payers.
We aim to be the employer of choice and the partner of choice to referral sources, state government agencies, and health plans. We currently provide care in Arizona, Colorado, Texas, and North Carolina with a plan to grow into new states and markets.
We are growing and have an immediate opening for an On-Call Client Service Manager to join our amazing Client Services Team!
The schedule for this position will be an on-call schedule of Wednesday & Thursday 5:00pm-8:00am, and Friday from 5pm to Monday at 8:00am.
Salary range: $45,000-$50,000 annually
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with assigned clients and field staff to resolve challenges and address concerns more quickly after-hours. The core focus of the position is to ensure client satisfaction and increase client retention. This position reports directly to the Client Services Supervisor, Director of Operations, or the Administrator. Bilingual fluency in English/Spanish is highly preferred for this role.
If you are seeking a rewarding career opportunity with a growing healthcare company that values its employees and patients, then apply now to join the MGA family!
- Establishes effective communication & utilizes critical thinking and problem-solving skills to serve as the primary point of contact for all non-clinical issues or questions between clients, field staff and office personnel during after-hours.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in executing follow-up with clients and Direct Caregivers when issues arise after hours.
- Builds strong relationships with clients/families by being highly knowledgeable regarding individual staffing needs and clinician preferences/expectations.
- Sets proper and realistic expectations with clients regarding MGA’s service capabilities.
- Appropriately logs all non-clinical client & field staff complaints in accordance with MGA policy.
- Documents all client communication and activities related to the staffing of open shifts.
- Communicates and escalates all client and field staff issues to management in accordance with MGA Policy.
- Effectively supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the company.
- Represents MGA and themselves in a positive and professional manner.
- Completes work within designated time.
- Demonstrates a high level of honesty, integrity, and accountability.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures outlined in Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, and/or communicated from management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service role
- 1+ years’ experience in management position preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish highly preferred
- Reliable means of transportation and flexibility to travel
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills required
Benefits are available to eligible employees on the first of the month after 30 days of employment and include:
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- Critical Illness/Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Protection Plan
- Legal Care Plan
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.