In Saudi Arabia we are building up our talented team, if you are interested in joining us we have a great opportunity. Read further and apply through the link
• Disseminate scientific information to educate physicians on Rare diseases, develop collaborative relationships and help remove barriers to patient access to Biogen therapies.
• Develop and apply strong understanding of Rare disease state, technical data, clinical practices, market dynamics, healthcare systems, Biogen therapies, patient landscape, treatments and customer needs.
• Manage territory, develop a strategic plan, and complete required number of customer calls.
• Build and enhance customer relationships through well-developed call and engagement plans.
• Develop and execute customer engagement activities and events such as local peer-to-peer, explanatory meetings and other education programs in the territory and across the territories to develop key medical experts (KMEs)
• Capture market intelligence to define, segment and profile national key accounts.
• Inform healthcare providers and other stakeholders regarding access and reimbursement programs (as appropriate in the geography).
• Partner with Biogen cross-functional teams to develop the regional Rare disease centers of excellence (e.g. developing work processes & communication streams) in development of Intrathecal (IT) treatment process, to ensure patients have access and troubleshoot any challenges.
• Track progress of new patients starting treatment (as legally permitted and appropriate in the geography).
• Seek out and participate in external opportunities for learning, including conferences, seminars, and professional associations.
• Complete and maintain timely documentation (e.g. expense reports, compliance related, CRM system).
• Understand and adhere to all local and global compliance standards, including adverse event reporting, patient privacy, external stakeholder engagement etc.
Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Rare disease in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry or in a similar role
Language: Fluency in English & Arabic (writing, speaking, reading).
Driving License: Valid local driver’s license
Education requirements: Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy/ Biotech/Medicine required.
- Strategic, Innovative, and Analytical skills
- Business Acumen
- Influencing and Persuasive skills
- Agility to work in a fast-evolving market environment
- Good Planning and Organizing skills
- Creative, flexible, an effective communicator and negotiator
- Customer, market and target-oriented with a long term vision
- Highly self-motivated with a good team spirit
- Good at seeing things through to completion, also within a matrix organization
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.