RODGERS INSTRUMENTS US LLC
Since 1958 Rodgers Instruments US LLC has been a manufacturer and international distributor of high-end digital organs. We are known for constantly enhancing and reinventing our products using the most advanced technology with the goal of maintaining our reputation as the world-wide leader of the American pipe organ sound. Rodgers is known internationally as a premium brand thanks to continuous innovation and its commitment to excellence.
We are looking for a full-time Production/Assembly Worker to join our team. Along with a competitive salary, we offer a full benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision and a very generous paid time off bundle among other perks.
· Use hand and power tools to assemble a variety of items
· Follow processes to assemble components into musical organs
· Work under the direction of the department Managers
· Collaborate with other Production team members for an efficient workflow
· Read, understand, and follow written and verbal processes and directions
· Perform duties with high attention to detail and quality
· Maintain and follow all safety measures
· Basic PC skills for engraving is desirable, but not necessary
· Basic Soldering skills, Advanced soldering skills a big plus
· Basic assembly skills using battery powered drivers, Dremel and drills
· Use of basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, cutters
· Ability to use measuring devices such as tape measures, calipers, etc.
· Experience making cables and PCA assemblies preferred
· Ability to interpret technical drawings and instructions
· Strong mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn new things
· Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
· Willingness to work as part of the team, but also to work and think independently
· Flexibility to do different tasks with short notice as priorities change
· Self-motivated and energetic to complete projects
· Complete all work in a safe and efficient manner
Desired Qualifications and Skills
To be considered for this position, please attach your resume.
Visit our website at http://www.rodgersinstruments.com/ to learn more about us.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.