Bosch is a multinational engineering and electronics company that produces automotive components and industrial products.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life across the globe.
At Bosch you will take responsibility for products enclosures development support, quality improvement and cost reduction. You will work designing 3D & 2D; BOM release on respective PLM system. Assist for test plan and test report creation and assist for manufacture and supplier communication of technical topic and design implementation in production line.
- The Technical Project Manager /TPL acts as the system architect and technical counterpart to the Program Manager and is responsible for making sure the technical team understands and fulfills the customer’s electric power steering (EPS) requirements on time.
- This role will lead a project from start to finish and will be responsible to coordinate and plan a local and global multi-disciplined engineering team of engineers to achieve that goal.
- Responsible for evaluating customer specifications including support of translating the system requirements into Rational DOORS, evaluating requirement and test coverage, and support of issue tracking (Problem Job Management).
- Collaborate with software and function development on advanced Driver Assistance technologies such as Autonomous Driving, Lane Keeping, Automatic Parking, and more.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain a positive customer relationship as technical first point of contact and engineering lead for customer project(s).
- Ensure system development, validation, and delivery area according to guidelines and processes (e.g. ISO26262, ASPICE, IATF 16949).
- Monitor, track, and drive to completion the technical list of open points.
- Budget planning and reporting for project engineering, development and testing costs.
- Regular reporting of project status (technical, budgetary, etc) to management in US and Germany.
- Support all continuous improvement and cost reduction efforts.
- Travel (up to 20%, domestic & international) to customer sites, Bosch sites, and supplier sites is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Strong communication, Project Management, Time Management and Organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information such as New Product Specifications, Research and Development data, and specifications.
- Any of the above requirements/qualifications may be waived for the successful candidate
- Stable, consistent transparency of risks & problems
- Good internal and external communication
- Diplomatic skills and assertiveness
- Integration and motivation with the project team
“Vacante aplicable para programa de referidos”.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.