Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth.
Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
A Project Manager leads and manages the successful delivery of projects (large and small) through the entire project lifecycle that effectively solve our client’s business problems. This requires a demonstrated mix of balancing scope, time, cost, risk and quality control while maintaining a positive environment that promotes high performing teams and manages client relationships and expectations.
A Project Manager has an expert understanding of project management approaches to managing complex; multi-phased projects to deliver integrated marketing campaigns. Additional responsibilities include defining a project approach, developing project plans, ensuring that profitability objectives are met, and identifying opportunities to grow current business engagements.
- Provides business information at creative briefing including; timing, budget and legal issues
- Responsible for ensuring all of the right people (Strategy, Production, Creative, etc.) are in the room for the creative brief ensuring the most efficient and effective solution is delivered to the client
- Creates a climate in which people can do their best and develops individuals to help them succeed
- Provides ongoing training/mentoring to junior team members by engaging them in processes, meetings and deliverables
- Lead the project team to accurately scope work and define/leverage the appropriate project delivery method per client assignment brief. Manage projects and teams to approved budgets
- Minimum of 4 years of project management experience in managing multi-phased, complex marketing campaigns
- Experience managing multiple tracks of a project as an integrated program, with differing timelines, deliverables and expectations
- Ability to effectively balance longer-term strategic issues with day-to-day tactical project issues.
- Experience leading and motivating a cross-functional project team within budget and schedule constrains while meeting or exceeding client’s expectations
- Highly organized, flexible, ability to adapt to unique situations and projects; able to thrive in changing, dynamic environment
- Professional, high degree of diplomacy and business acumen
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.