Who We Are
BlueOptima’s mission is to maximise the economic and social value that software engineering organisations are capable of delivering. Our vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineers.
BlueOptima is a company built on transparency, collaboration and accountability. We provide organisations with an objective, data driven insight into developer efficiency and how we operate internally is a direct reflection of this.
We are ambitious individuals forming a community, who strive to constantly improve and fulfill the vision with a working culture of collaboration, learning, autonomy and high performance.
We currently are a company of 6 office locations, with headquarters in London and additional offices in India, Mexico and the US. A total number of 170+ employees (and increasing every day) from 22 different nationalities and 20 languages spoken. To keep the culture of togetherness, our multinational teams across our offices regularly join forces for an annual Global meet-up, recent locations include Cancun, Mexico and Goa, India (although the most recent was remote.)
BlueOptima is the only company providing objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top twelve Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company which has been growing 100% in headcount and revenue YoY for the last couple of years. Our strong value proposition, even through COVID-19, has allowed us to grow without any investment.
We are looking for an Implementation Manager to support our delivery process by successfully onboarding new clients. With a focus on pilots, you will support the sales team (Project Owners) by working directly with clients to understand their success criteria, address blockers and drive to timely completion. Reporting to the HO Value Delivery, you will lead initiatives to improve our PMO’s efficiency and effectiveness. The successful candidate will be obsessed with customers, directly helping them experience the smoothest onboarding to our solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Rigorously drive the implementation’s progress and meet the expected quality level
- Understand client’s business challenges to actively support the PO addressing them
- Identify technical blockers, facilitate prompt resolution and train the Project Owners
- Coordinate regularly with the client and raise assistance needs within BlueOptima
- Complete bespoke analysis using data visualisation tools to produce valuable customer insights
- Act as a customer point of escalation to resolve any issue during the onboarding
- Support C-Level executive presentations’ preparation and delivery
- Standardise the pilot process to ensure consistency and efficiency in delivery. Identify improvements and drive them through to completion
- Identify opportunities for extended analysis through Data Science consultancy
Key Skills & Experience
- Degree in a technology related discipline with demonstrable technical experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in Professional Services/PMO, directly facing clients
- Self-starter with a strong bias for action
- Strategic mindset with the ability to easily change context
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and high attention to detail
- Organized, rigorous and meticulous. Data and evidence-oriented
- Experience with data visualisation tools preferred but not essential
- Fluent Spanish is a plus
Why Work For Us?
Our product is unique within the market and, even with the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic, we have still maintained rapid growth within the company. There is huge scope for the growth of our marketing department and we’re looking for someone to take the reins and own the future development of their own team.
With a large focus on learning and development, we want you to grow alongside us as we strive to be one of the most innovative SaaS scale-ups in the world today. The future’s looking bright!
• Competitive salary
• Rapid growth and development
• Support for extra learning and development courses
• Work alongside like minded, passionate individuals
• Stimulating challenges where 2 days are never the same
• Free snacks and drinks
Salary: $55 – 65K (+bonus)
Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visa’s or provide visa extensions for this role.
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
• Send us your CV – should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
• Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
• The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete. Providing it is to a good standard, we will invite you to discuss the work sample with the hiring manager and another member of the team
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.