RODGERS INSTRUMENTS US LLC
Since 1958 Rodgers Instruments US LLC has been a manufacturer and international distributor of high-end digital organs. We are known for constantly enhancing and reinventing our products using the most advanced technology with the goal of maintaining our reputation as the world-wide leader of the American pipe organ sound. Rodgers is known internationally as a premium brand thanks to continuous innovation and its commitment to excellence.
We are looking for an onsite full-time Purchasing Specialist to join our team. Along with a competitive salary, we offer a full benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision and a very generous paid time off bundle among other perks.
· Use ERP system to manage MRP and purchasing requirements
· Create PO’s for necessary inventory and noninventory items
· Generate system reports on inventory data, forecasting purchases, and costs
· Communicate with Production team and others to monitor inventory needs effectively and efficiently
· Monitor and address risks relating to quality, cost, delivery and supply of purchases
· Maintain vendor and supplier relationships based on price, quality, support, capacity, and reliability
· 2+ years of Purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment
· Hands-on experience with computer-based ERP/MRP systems, preferably Sage ERP, including generating reports
· Analytical problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Successful planning skills
· Quality and efficiency focus
Desired Qualifications and Skills
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing or Supply Chain Logistics
· Sage/MAS ERP software knowledge
· Microsoft 365 skills
To be considered for this position, please attach a cover letter and resume
Please visit our website at http://www.rodgersinstruments.com/ to learn more about us.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.