Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
You will be part of the SaaS Operating Center that is responsible for maintaining and enhancing our Avaloq software. The Release Manager will be working in the regional test & release management team and is responsible for building, configurating and deploying different software artifacts in different test, integration and production environments.
- Responsible for software packaging, code merge, deployment and log analysis of Avaloq core and front platforms
- Managing release and building, deploying, versioning code using tools like GIT and Jira
- Interface to the global Avaloq release management
- Definition of the release plan for the Avaloq banking products to our internal and external clients in Germany
- Interface to our local test management team, our service providers and our projects team
What you need
- University degree in e.g. informatics or engineering or comparable training
- Professional experience in release & deployment processes
- Experience in software development or test management
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), good level of German
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment as well as willingness to work outside regular hours (on-call duty)
- Very good skills in analysing technical problems
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
You will get extra points for the following
- Experience with Avaloq, ICE, Unix, Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL languages
- Avaloq Certification
- Affinity to scripting languages like Shell
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s’ contributions are valued and their voices are listened to.
We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.