Have you ever walked down an aisle in your local grocery store and wondered why your favorite beverage or food product moved? At NielsenIQ, we work with U.S. retailers to help them understand their consumers, and to optimize their business down every aisle. On the NielsenIQ Intelligent Analytics team you will work face-to-face with major retail players and use NielsenIQ solutions to help answer questions such as finding the right assortment and guiding pricing strategies. Every day brings a new challenge when working in the fast paced retail environment.
Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward thinking. Join the Retail Analytics team and work with our clients as a consultant, a problem solver, and the voice of NielsenIQ at our clients.
When you join the NielsenIQ team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion. As an Analyst on the Retail Analytics team you will…
● Independently complete analyses using NielsenIQ’s proprietary tools and secondary data to develop insights that drive client outcomes.
● Drive engagement on client and internal NielsenIQ strategic projects and initiatives
● Develop expertise and ability to advise industry leading clients on marketing plans and industry trends, participating in client discussions and presentations as applicable
● Build strong partnerships with clients and internal stakeholders, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to your clients
● Identify opportunities to collaborate across NielsenIQ teams and drive sales with clients
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
As a team player, you will escalate concerns/issues to Delivery Consultants and/or Principal team members in a timely and productive manner when needed. You will have the opportunity to participate in analytic communities that create and promote the development of best practices and thought leadership. Utilize your ability to identify opportunities for efficiencies, automation, standardization to simplify processes in client deliverables and engagement. Be a lifelong learner by seeking out learning and development opportunities to expand your skill set while also developing a broader understanding of Nielsen solutions and capabilities.
● Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
● Skilled & polished communicator, including client presentations
● Able to synthesize data & simplify findings to solve client business issues
● Able to analyze large data sets, preferably utilizing SAS, SQL, and/or R
● Strong knowledge of statistical approaches
● Able to maintain positive client relationships in complex situations & resolve client issues
● Intermediate project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
● Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
● Strong project management skills
● Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
Background and Technical Skills
● Bachelor’s Degree Required
● 0-2 years’ experience
● Strong analytical aptitude
● Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office software
● Related industries include: Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Consulting, Information, Sales, Analytics
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.